Mobupps is a performance-oriented ad network with over 12 years of experience in mobile user acquisition.
- Access to private media from over 4500 direct app developers, as well as SDK networks, major ad exchanges, and direct integration to all of the major global traffic platforms.
- Service-oriented company: over 82% client retention.
- Integrated with all of the primary mobile attributions platforms, and can pass all data smoothly directly to the attribution platform
- Verification and examination of every app publisher. Fraud detection technology that is based on Fraudshield, as well as direct integration with Appsflyer Protect360, Brunch, and the Adjust Fraud suite. Fraud technology that filters traffic in real-time based on clicks and impressions. Stop the Fraud before it begins!
- MAFO. Automatically block and scale media sources based on post-install event performance. The system will automatically divert spend towards the best-performing media.
- Unilead Stats. The integrated technology of data collection and analytics. The system collects & analyzes data such as traffic cost, revenue, in-app purchases, eCPM, and retention rates potential based on channels such as Facebook and Google Search, as well as advertiser MMP data such as Appsflyer and Adjust.
- Targeting user intent. Based on an enormous amount of fresh real-time data and historical datasets, MobUpps is able to effectively target channels for every campaign based on actual campaign results: This ensures only relevant audiences are targeted, with the relevant purchase intent.
- Local campaign management. MobUpps’ teams are spread across 7 countries, which ensures each campaign gets the benefit of being managed by local media experts.
Check out our podcast here
We’re hiring! See our careers page for more information and join a winning team.
HaTikshoret 7, Ashdod
Leninskaya Sloboda st. 19 BC
Wangjing Soho, No.4 Wangjing Street
Chaoyang District, Beijing
+91 – 8743004322
lane Podolskiy 6a, Kharkov
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Content Lock, In-App, Incentivized, Interstitial, Native, Offer Wall, PopUnder, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Social, Text, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM|
|Trading Models:||Real Time Bidding|
Mobupps podcast presents: IDFA and iOS 14 - all you need to know Posted on November 30, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev Yaron Tomchin - CEO of Mobupps Sven Hezel - Managing Director of 24Metrics Aaryan Kapur - Marketing Manager at Boutiqaat Josh....